FAQ: If i don’t have a confirmed wedding date now, can i still confirm your services?
- Yes! Enjoy a 2 year flexible open date package with Nicole Bridal, paying today’s rate and confirm your wedding date according to your schedule when you have booked your package. Remember to confirm your wedding date as soon as possible so that Nicole Bridal can prepare in advance.
- In case, you cannot organize the wedding. You are entitled to transfer a wedding contract of equivalent value to a third person.
FAQ: When renting wedding costume, does Nicole Bridal lend accessories?
- Yes, Nicole Bridal will provide the following accessories:
- For Wedding dresses – Soire wedding: accessories including magnifying hair, wedding jewelry.
- For Vietnam Aodai: accessories include cuffs, hair accessories
- For Wedding Suit: Accessories include bow or tie
FAQ: When renting wedding costume , does Nicole Bridal help to adjust wedding dress?
- Yes, Nicole Bridal will assist in adjusting the wedding attire according to the bride and groom’s measurements in our abilities. Specifically squeeze, loosen and add simple details to the wedding dress.
FAQ: What is the finished/delivery time for a tailored wedding dress?
- Our standard delivery time for bridal dresses is normally 4-8 weeks. Please note that delivery times may vary depending on the style. In case you require the wedding dress more urgent, you will be charged a small fee for the prioritized dress.
FAQ: How can I get my measurement with Nicole Bridal?
- We will assist you to get the most accurate measurements when you visit and experience the service at the showroom.
- In case you live outside Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, we can walk you through a video call and you can get measurements with ease. Or you can refer to our article for an overview of how to get the measurements of wedding gowns – Measurements table
FAQ: Is the price included the shipping fee, tax fee or import fee?
- The price shown is the cost to tailor a wedding dress and receive a dress at the Nicole Bridal store. In case, the wedding dress is shipped to your address in another province or country, the customer will support all domestic or international shipping, tax fees or import charges (if have any).
FAQ: In case of force majeure, how will Nicole Bridal support?
- In case of force majeure (due to natural disasters, epidemics, war …), Nicole Bridal will support customers:
- Reserve the value of the contract and deploy the signed wedding service for the next 2 years from the date notified by client.
- Transfer the service contract and the signed value to a third party, when and only when client no longer needs to use the service
Any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us for further specific reply @ email@example.com