If you still have questions regarding Nicole Bridal services. Please email us at [email protected]
Nicole Bridal is flexible on the contract, payment of today’s price for the wedding day within the next 18 months. Remembering to confirm your wedding day as soon as possible so that Nicole Bridal can prepare well.
In this case, you cannot celebrate the wedding ceremony due to force majeure. You are entitled to transfer the wedding contract of equivalent service value to a third party with the approval of Nicole Bridal.
Yes, Nicole Bridal will provide the following accessories:
- For wedding dresses – soire wedding: accessories including magnifying hair, wedding jewelry.
- For Aodai Vietnam: accessories include cuffs, hair accessories
- For Wedding Vest: Accessories include bow or tie
Yes and No.
- Yes, Nicole Bridal will assist in modifying the dress to be bigger or smaller for the best fit within our abilities. Some accessories can be borrowed.
- No, Nicole Bridal will not support to alter any details or changing the rental design according to the requirements of customers.
Our standard completion time for tailor-made wedding gowns is 4-8 weeks. Please note that this range of lead time might be different depending on the style of the shirt and the peak season. Besides, Nicole Bridal can support to make an emergent custom-made wedding dress withtin 3-4 weeks with a reasonable supporting fee from 10% -20% depending on the design.
We will assist you to get the most accurate measurements when you visit and experience the service at the showroom.
In case you live outside Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, we can walk you through a video call and assist you to get measurements at ease. Or you can refer to our article for an overview of the important measurements for tailor made wedding dresses.
The price listed on the Website does not include Promotion (if any), which is the cost to tailor wedding dresses. In case, tailor-made wedding dresses are shipped by the request of the bride / groom, Nicole Bridal is willing to assist in consulting and reporting those costs. The bride will be responsible for domestic or international shipping, tax fees or import charges (if any).
In case of force majeure (due to natural disasters, epidemics, war …), Nicole Bridal will support customers:
- Maintain the value of the contract and deploy the signed wedding service for the next 2 years from the date notified by the client.
- Transfer the service contract and the signed value to a third party, when and only when the customer no longer needs to use the service.