Tammy Phan custom wedding dress
Request a unique design wedding dress: Tammy has a slightly rounded figure, but loves the fishtail dress to show off her sexy curves.
– First dress, she wants Open-back with a moderate slit.
– The second skirt is still a fishtail with Boho details and textures
– The third skirt is a trumpet shape and flares out from the knee.
Advice: Nicole Bridal discusses and captures the key elements that Tammy loves: her mermaid skirt and long sleeves. For the rest, she has the right to trust Nicole to come up with ideas. – Dress No. 1: Nicole uses a combination of Alencon Lace with curvy motifs, especially creating points at the chest to help Tammy hide her advantages.
– Wedding dress #2: a simpler dress, when Nicole encouraged her to use sequin mesh material with gentle textures to create a natural and elegant movement.
– Wedding dress #3: 1 fishtail wedding dress stylized the lower body when Nicole boldly advised her to choose the shape of the Trumpet dress, which is a combination of mesh and satin silk. The most delicate part will be hand-sewn and beaded to create the most unique dress she will wear at the Vow.